Recipe (cooked spinach): Sauteed Spinach
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 bag baby spinach leaves
1 dash salt
1 dash black pepper
1. In a large cast iron pan heat olive oil.
2. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add spinach, salt, pepper and toss with garlic and oil.
4. Cover pan and cook on low for about 2 minutes.
5. Saute cook spinach for another minute, stirring frequently, until all the spinach is wilted.
6. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Enjoying the cooked spinach with the vitamin C in the “raw” lemon juice helps your body absorb more of the iron.
If you struggle to get enough greens into your diet, DOWNLOAD THE FREE 5 DAY SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE HERE and see how easy it is to incorporate tasty, nutritious ingredients into your breakfast ever day!
Want more recipes like these? Join our Facebook Community and be the first to know when new recipes are published :)
For a FREE "Done For You" 7 day meal plan which focuses on balanced, nutritious whole foods that promote weight loss, abundant energy and optimum health, CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS!